POLICY FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
OPENFLY aims to make the control of your data and respect for your privacy a fundamental concern that is part of our values of trust and transparency.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 which came into effect on May 25, 2018, we are committed to applying a very strict policy for your personal data.
Our policy may evolve, particularly due to legislative and regulatory developments, and we therefore invite you to consult it regularly.
1. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTEDA. DATA YOU PROVIDE:
- On our website
To access the resources on the website accessible at https://www.openfly.fr/ and to allow you to contact the service, we may collect your email address, your first and last names, the name of the company on whose behalf you access our service, your phone number, your country, and where applicable, the content of the message you send us.
- For your account/subscription
To benefit from the services as a User, you must be registered with OPENFLY, either through our website or under a contract with you.
OPENFLY collects all the personal data that you provide during your initial registration as a User, namely: professional or individual status, name, first name, job title, city, mobile phone number, email.
If applicable, the following additional data are then collected when consolidating your passenger user account: date of birth, language spoken.
As a professional, the following data is collected: company name, postal address, email address, and information relating to regulatory qualifications and authorizations for aircraft piloting and operation.
- For Premium membership:
In the case of Premium membership, the following data is collected: SEPA collection details (RIB/IBAN) or information relating to the bank card (in the latter case, collection is exclusively carried out by the intermediary payment provider MANGOPAY®, OPENFLY does not hold any information other than that relating to the effectiveness and regularity of the bank payment).
- To contact customer support
When you contact our customer support, we may collect:
- Your email address if you send us an email and/or your name, first name, address, and possibly your phone number and email if you send us a form;
- The content of the messages you send us, by email or form.
We record usage data when you access our service (or use them in any way).
In particular, OPENFLY may collect, store, and use the following data: IP address, visitor number of the user's website, statistics on displayed pages, conversation histories, browsing histories, histories of downloaded resources, physical coordinates (city for example), and any other information provided by the user (name, email address) or leading to possible identification of the user.
We use login IDs and cookies to improve your browsing experience and to analyze your use of our services.
The information about cookies used on our website is available below in our COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY.
2. USE OF YOUR DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
|Type of processing - Purpose||Legal basis for processing|
|Processing and management of requests and transactions, and execution of our service offerings within the framework of general sales conditions and specific contracts, including the use of features and services and the execution of any payment.||Execution of the contract (GDPR, Article 6, §1, b).|
|Application of regulations (e.g. activity logging).||Legal obligation (GDPR Article 6, §1, c).|
|Sending newsletters by email, managing subscriptions to mailing lists.||Consent (GDPR, Article 6, §1, a), GDPR, Article 7)|
|Maintenance, guarantee and improvement of the quality of our products and services, including through the conduct and analysis of user satisfaction surveys and the analysis of user feedback, and through the processing of personal data in a database of users, which allows the identification of a recurring user, better evaluation of requirements and wishes, improvement of quality and customization of communications, and design of offers specifically adapted to needs with legal basis.||Legitimate interest (GDPR, Article 6, §1, f)|
|Preservation of rights, for the purpose of preventing offenses, for the purpose of legal action or defense against legal action, for the purpose of defending OPENFLY's interests in the event of litigation, for the purpose of preserving computer security, for the purpose of identifying fraud risks.||Legitimate interest (GDPR, Article 6, §1, f)|
3. DATA CONTROLLER
OPENFLY is exclusively responsible for processing the personal data of its users.
OPENFLY is a company registered with the RCS of BREST under number B 821 464 856, having its registered office at 110 rue Charles Nungesser 29490 GUIPAVAS, represented by W3, a company registered with the RCS of BREST under number B 509 686 267 and whose registered office is located at the same address, in his capacity as President.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
The Personal Data collected are intended for OPENFLY, the Data Controller. Only persons involved in the processing of data for one of the above purposes may access your data only for that purpose.
No transfer of data to third parties is made by OPENFLY. We will not share your personal data with third parties without having informed you and obtained your prior consent. When a communication is sent to you about our partners' products and services, we assure you that your contact details have not been transmitted, as OPENFLY is responsible for the communication on behalf of the partner.
The following may have access to some of your data:
- Other members of the OPENFLY platform in the context of a connection or transport.
- Subcontractors who provide services on behalf of OPENFLY, including:
- Execution of services and benefits,
- Management of requests and demands,
- Customization of content,
- Carrying out maintenance operations and technical developments,
- Securing online payments and combating fraud (MANGOPAY®),
- Collection of user opinions,
- Provision of analytical or statistical solutions for measuring audience.
The access of our subcontractors to your data is based on contracts that specify their obligations regarding the protection of the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Law enforcement authorities, judicial or administrative authorities
When we are legally obliged to do so or in order to protect the rights, property and safety of OPENFLY.
Data may also be transferred to public agencies and institutions in the event of a legal obligation (for example, at the request of tax authorities or judicial authorities).
5. ARE DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Transfer of personal data to organizations located outside the European Union ("third countries") may occur when (a) such transfer is necessary for the use of a functionality and the performance of the service, (b) the law requires it, (c) or you have given your consent. In this case, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the transfer of personal data, in particular, that an adequate level of protection of your personal data is guaranteed, particularly through the contractualization via Standard Contractual Clauses.
6. STORAGE DURATION
Your personal data is kept as long as it is necessary for the performance of contractual and legal obligations. When the data is no longer necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, it is regularly deleted or anonymized, unless legal, commercial or tax obligations require further processing involving an extended retention period.
The storage duration of your personal data varies depending on the purpose of their collection:
|Data categories||Purposes||Data retention periods|
|All data||Constitution and management of a prospect file||3 years from the date of data collection or the last contact initiated by the prospect|
|Active user data|
|All data||Management of the user account and management of transactions||During the entire contractual relationship and 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship|
|Inactive user data|
|Data related to contract execution||Management of the user account, orders, deliveries, billing, payments||10 years after the end of the contract or the last contact initiated by the inactive user|
|Identification and contact data - Inactive users||Sending information on the evolution of our offer||3 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the inactive user|
|Identification and contact data - Newsletter subscribers||Sending information on the evolution of our offer||3 years from the date of unsubscribing or the last contact from the user|
|Identification and contact data - Web account subscribers||Sending information on the evolution of our offer||3 years from the date of unsubscribing or the last contact from the user|
|Data generated by cookies|
|Data related to your browsing on our online services||Operation and optimization of services Attendance measures. Customization of content and advertising||Maximum 13 months|
|Data related to the use of the service||Activity logging and analysis of service usage||12 months from the activity that generated their collection|
|Documents and accounting records such as purchase orders, delivery or receipt, User and supplier invoices||Conservation of accounting evidence||10 years from the end of the financial year|
|Data related to bank cards (by service providers)||13 months after the execution of a transaction (following the date of debit or 15 months in the case of deferred debit payment cards).|
|Data that may be subject to a judicial requisition (connection data, identity, contact details, transaction data)||Protection of OPENFLY's interests and response to authorized third-party requests||12 months from the activity that generated their collection|
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with regulations on personal data, including Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Law No. 2002-801 of August 6, 2004, known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law, and European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data No. 2016/670, known as the "GDPR," you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: This is your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed, and if so, to access that data (in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Rectification: This is your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete data as soon as possible. You can also modify your personal data at any time (in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR);
- Deletion/Erasure: This is your right to obtain the erasure of your data as soon as possible, except for those data that are necessary for OPENFLY in accordance with the indications in section 6 (in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR);
- Limitation: This is your right to obtain the limitation of processing when you object to it, when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you believe that their processing is illegal, or when you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of your legal rights (in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Objection: This is your right to object at any time to the processing of your data by OPENFLY when it is necessary for the legitimate interests of OPENFLY. You can in particular object to processing carried out for the purposes of prospecting (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR);
- When the processing of your personal data is based on consent that you have given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before such withdrawal (in accordance with Articles 6(1)(a) and 7 of the GDPR);
- Portability: This is your right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and to transmit them to another controller without our hindrance (in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR);
Finally, you also have the following rights:
- Right to be informed within one month of the measures taken following a request (under the conditions of Art. 12 GDPR);
- Right to be informed of rectification, erasure, or limitation actions (under the conditions of Art. 19 GDPR);
- Right to be informed without undue delay in the event of a data breach that is likely to result in a high risk to your rights or freedoms (under the conditions of Art. 34 GDPR).
- If you contest the conditions related to the collection and processing of your personal data, you also have the right to file a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties ( www.cnil.fr ) ;
- You can also give directives on the storage, erasure, and communication of your data after your death. In the absence of directives from you, you are informed that your heirs have the right to object to the continued processing of your personal data or to have them updated.
- If your phone number is collected when you contact or create your account, we inform you that, in accordance with legal provisions, you can, if you wish, register for free on a list of opposition to telephone canvassing, which is mandatory for all professionals except those with whom you have already concluded a contract. You can therefore object to telephone canvassing by professionals with whom you are not a customer by registering on www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND CONTACT
The exercise of your rights with OPENFLY must be carried out by contacting OPENFLY at the coordinates below.
To exercise your rights in accordance with this policy and regulations, you can contact the Customer Service via the form: https://www.openfly.fr/contact
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending a letter to the following address: OPENFLY - Data Protection - 110 rue Charles Nungesser 29490 GUIPAVAS
For any request, you must indicate the context in which you provided us with your Personal Data (date of claim and/or reason).
If we do not have sufficient information to identify you precisely (untraceable email address, ambiguous situation, etc.), we may ask you to prove your identity by providing a piece of identification that we can keep for a period of 13 months. This is intended to prevent a third party from using your information to exercise your rights on your behalf.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
As a data controller and processor for our Users, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and in particular:
- The appointment of a data protection officer;
- The monitoring of our information system security;
- Raising awareness among our employees of the confidentiality requirements when accessing your personal data;
- The securing of access to our premises and IT platforms;
- The implementation of a general IT security policy for the company;
- The securing of access, sharing and transfer of data;
- A high level of data protection requirements when selecting our subcontractors and partners.
Our protection measures include firewalls, organizational measures (such as an identification/password system, physical protection means, etc.).
Furthermore, when you transmit information regarding your credit card during a transaction, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your exchanges.
Our partner MANGOPAY® responsible for transaction management is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified, which is a standard for data security applicable to the payment card industry. This PCI DSS standard aims to reduce online fraud.
You can find all the conditions for the processing of personal data by MANGOPAY® here: https://mangopay.com/privacy-and-cookie-policy
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
(hereinafter together "the sites").
The purpose of this policy is to allow you to better understand:
- How cookies that may be deposited on your computer, tablet, and smartphone during your visit to the site work, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding cookies,
- And how to use current tools to configure your choices.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file deposited when a website, mobile application or online advertisement is viewed and stored in a specific space on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser or the mobile application you use, and only the issuer of a cookie can decide to read or modify the information it contains.
A cookie has a limited validity period. Its deposit and storage on your device are done in compliance with applicable legislation and subject to the choices you have expressed and that you can modify at any time, under the conditions specified in Article 9 below.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows its issuer to recognize your device and collect a certain number of information related to the navigation carried out from this device.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently on a website or mobile application, remembering your choices, goods and services you wish to purchase, and proposing relevant advertising content based on your interests expressed during your browsing. You will find more information about cookies on the following websites:
2. WHO DEPOSITS COOKIES?
The cookies placed on your device from our site may be deposited by OPENFLY or by third parties. Cookies deposited by OPENFLY are mainly related to the operation of the sites.
Only the issuer of a cookie has the ability to read the information it contains.
When you connect to one of the pages of our Sites, as well as in the context of using the services we provide to our Users, subject to your choices, we may install different cookies in your device allowing us to recognize your device's browser during the validity period of the cookie in question.
The cookies we use are used for the purposes described below, which result from the settings you have entered during your visit, and which you can express and modify at any time under the conditions set forth in this policy.
Five categories of cookies are implemented for the purposes described below. As far as possible, we inform you of the purpose of third-party cookies of which we are aware and the means available to you to make choices regarding these cookies.
4. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY COOKIES
The cookies deposited by OPENFLY, subject to your choices, give us access in particular to the following information:
- Identifiers for the equipment you use (IP address of your computer, Android identifier, Apple identifier, etc.),
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, Unix, BeOS, Android, iOS, etc.),
- Type and version of the navigation software used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Internet page address of origin ("referrer"),
- Browsing data on our services, viewed content.
Data collected by standard Internet technologies
The purpose of these technologies is to improve your experience on our sites and applications, including providing you with personalized content based on your interests.
These technologies give us access in particular to the following information:
- Information about your use of our sites;
- Information about the presence of cookies on your terminal, the time and date of page consultation, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed;
- Information about whether or not you have read the emails we send you, and the clicks you make on the links contained in those emails.
Our sites may also include third-party scripts, pixels, and redirects. These technologies allow third-party service providers to collect certain information such as your browser type and the web page that redirected you to our websites or mobile applications. These third-party service providers process the information they collect for auditing, research, and reporting on our websites and applications and on ads viewed on them. We do not share your identifying information with these third parties in connection with their use of these technologies.
- Data provided by mobile devices
Certain mobile devices, depending on the permissions granted to the mobile application, which you can modify at any time (for example: "notification" or "Geolocation"), send information, including: model of your phone, version of its operating system, type of connectivity, name and version of the application used.
This data, necessary for the proper functioning of the mobile applications we publish, is automatically processed by our servers and those of some of our partners (including Google Analytics) to provide you with a service and advertisements adapted to the technical characteristics of your device and measure the audience of our mobile applications.
Furthermore, if you have accepted this feature, we are able to identify the physical location of your device (geolocation), in particular to inform you about content or offers that we believe are in line with your expectations or interests or to improve your experience on our mobile applications. In accordance with applicable law, geolocation functions can be disabled at any time in the system settings of your device.
5. PURPOSES ASSOCIATED WITH COOKIE DEPOSIT
- Operation and optimization of navigation on our sites
- Adaptation of the presentation of our sites to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and software for visualization or reading that your terminal has;
- Memorization of information related to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, content consulted, purchase made, etc.);
- Automatic connection to reserved or personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you previously entrusted to us;
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks;
- Management of our platforms and carrying out internal technical operations as part of problem resolution, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- Implementation of security measures;
- Quality measures to ensure that the display of our content is suitable for your device.
- Traffic and audience measurement
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various components of our site (visited sections and content, paths) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Counting the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, ranking and statistics;
- Analysis of audiences based on the results of advertising campaigns;
- Determination of areas of interest and behaviors;
- Improvement of knowledge of users for customization purposes.
- Personalization of advertisements on our sites and applications
- Adapt advertising spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (identification of advertisements, establishment of statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various components of our site: visited sections and content, paths) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Adapt the advertisements displayed on your device during your navigation on our sites and applications to the technical characteristics of your device (1), to your web browsing and to the cookies that you have previously accepted (2), to your interests and usage (3), to the data that you have previously communicated to us (4), if applicable, to the geographic location data of your device (5);
- Recognize you to display personalized advertisements on social networks;
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and service offerings.
- Personalization of the reader's journey
- Personalize some of the editorial content highlighted to correspond to the reader's presumed interests
- Personalize the offers of products and services offered by OPENFLY
- Measure the effectiveness of our personalization services
6. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES USEDList of cookies used in the context of the OPENFLY site:
|Nom du cookie||Type||Fonction / Finalité||Durée de vie|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Analytics||1 day|
|_ga_V00KHDRFEF||Google Analytics||Analytics||2 years|
|_gat_UA-126052323-1||Google Analytics||Analytics||2 years|
|_hjSession_1386286||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||45 minutes|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||2 minutes|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||1 year|
|_hjSessionUser_1386286||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||1 year|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar||Survey via the product + analysis of usage behaviour||1 day|
|openfly_session||OPENFLY||The Session cookie of a logged-in user||Session|
These are the cookies essential for navigation on our site (such as session identifiers) which allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection. They allow you, for example, to directly access areas of our site that are reserved and personal to you, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us.
Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the site normally and we therefore advise against preventing their use or deleting them.
These cookies allow the site to function optimally.
They also allow you to customize the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal during your visits. These cookies thus allow you to have a smooth and tailor-made navigation. Placing cookies on your terminal is the easiest and fastest way to personalize and improve your user experience. These cookies are deposited by OPENFLY. They have a very short lifespan, for the majority, the duration of the session, and at most, thirteen months.
If you have refused the implementation of cookies, you will not be able to benefit from the corresponding features.
In order to display maps for each visitor, we use the Leaflet geomap service on OpenStreetMap which provides the interactive map engine used on this site. In this context, Google will use a cookie to know how many times a map has been called on the site and by whom (via an anonymous IP address that does not contain your name).
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of the sites, to establish statistics, volumes of attendance and use of various elements (visited content, pathways...) for the purpose of improving the interest and ergonomics of our services (the pages or sections most frequently consulted...).
Cookies also serve us to count the visitors to a page.
Due to the partners who implement these analytical cookies, transfers of personal data may be made to countries outside the European Union, whose legislation on the protection of personal data differs from those of the European Union.
In this case, a precise and demanding framework, in line with the models adopted by the European Commission, as well as appropriate security measures, ensure the protection of the personal data transferred. The transfers of personal data made necessary occur under conditions and guarantees that ensure the confidentiality and security of this data.
To this end, we implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
Refusing the implementation of such cookies or deleting them does not affect your browsing on the site but may prevent us from ensuring the best quality of services that we wish to offer to our visitors.
On our website, IP address anonymization has been activated for this function. The IP address of Google users from the European Union member states or any other country that has signed the agreement on the European Economic Area will be shortened. The full IP address will only be transferred in exceptional cases to a Google server in the United States and will then be shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of OPENFLY to evaluate the website, to compile reports on its activity, and to provide OPENFLY with other services relating to the activity of the website and internet usage.
Google will not associate the IP address transferred in the context of Google Analytics with any other data used by Google. For further information, please refer to the following page: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en .
The legal basis for using Google Analytics is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Google Analytics will only be activated if you expressly authorize it. If you do, you can then disable Google Analytics at any time by modifying your cookie settings below. Google Analytics can also be disabled by downloading and installing a browser module available at the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
The legal basis for the subsequent processing of data collected through Google Analytics, including their use, analysis, and storage, is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest pursued by OPENFLY is the improvement and optimization of the website and its advertising strategy for the benefit of its visitors.
You have the right to object, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to such processing. To exercise this right, you can disable the use of tracking cookies in the tracking settings.
7. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
The recording of a cookie on your browsing terminal is subject to your will. You have various means of managing the implementation of cookies: you can modify your choices regarding the acceptance or refusal of cookies deposited on your terminal at any time, either on your browser or online with different operators.
You can choose to disable the implementation of cookies or to delete those that have already been installed on your computer, tablet, or smartphone at any time and systematically once and for all.
Furthermore, if your device is used by multiple people and when the same device has multiple navigation software, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements intended for your device correspond to your own use of this device and not to that of another user of this device.
How to make your choices?
- Make your choices from the cookie settings tool
OPENFLY provides you with a simple tool that allows you to configure the deposit of cookies according to their category: "social network cookies", audience measurement cookies, etc.
The choices you make using this tool will only apply to your browsing on the site.
You can also express your choices regarding cookies on your computer's navigation software or on online sites. In both cases, your choices will apply to all your browsing on the Internet and not just on the site.
- Make your choices on your browser
We would like to alert you that any settings on your navigation software regarding the refusal of technical and functional cookies may affect your browsing comfort on our websites, or even prevent you from using certain of our services that require the use of these same cookies.
If applicable, we decline any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our websites and services resulting from our inability to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation that you have refused or deleted.
For cookie management and your choices, each browser's configuration is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to modify your cookie preferences.
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies|
|Cookies Flash de Adobe Flash Player||Adobe Flash Player is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the Flash computer language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorises the settings, preferences and use of this content using a technology similar to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player manages this information and your choices through an interface different from that provided by your browser. Insofar as your terminal is likely to view content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the site http://www.adobe.com/fr|
- « Do not track »
You can also set your browser to send a code telling websites that you do not want to be tracked (option « Do not track »).
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11|
- Make your selection online
- For audience measurement cookies and analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to obtain anonymous statistics on the visits to our site in order to optimize it and detect any malfunctions. They are placed on our sites and applications by the company Google Analytics.
If you do not want our sites and services to store cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, you can click on the following links where you will find additional information:
|Google Analytics Cookies||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/|
- To learn more about interest-based targeting
You also have the option of connecting to the site http://youronlinechoices.com, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of online advertising professionals and provides a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies used by these companies to adapt the ads that may be displayed on your device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/control-your-cookies/